SEARCH UX / IT JOBS
Submit Your Resume
Call: 210-614-4198 | Email: email@example.com
Sr. UX Researcher(0864)
Job Location: Lincoln, RI
UX Design and research are a high priority for our client. The research ranges from discovery to design validation. You will be expected to contribute at all levels. In your role, you will plan and conduct a variety of user research projects that involve interacting with customers and other end-users. You will document, analyze, and present your findings, and then work with the design and development teams to ensure successful implementation. You will also be responsible for human factors evaluations and conducting usability testing for all digital devices and channels.
* Plan research projects on desktop and mobile products to increase the efficiency, effectiveness and satisfaction of our customers' online experiences.
* Prepare concise and impactful research reports.
* Provide support to designers and other researchers to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects.
* Thrive in a cross functional environment and solve problems collaboratively.
* Autonomously lead research programs with business teams and customers.
* Bachelor's or Master's of Science degree related to Design Research, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or related discipline.
* Excellent knowledge of human factors and usability testing for desktop and mobile device applications.
* Familiar with usability recording software and wireframing tools.
* Communicate effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and with people at all levels of the organization.
* Provide leadership, assurance, confidence and assist in aligning teams toward the business goals as well as goals specific to the team.
Time is of essence, so email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you feel this job is not the one for you, please pass this information along to other UX Designer professionals within your network
Copyright © 2012 Bestica Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contact US | Site Map | NewsRoom | Feedback
| Blogs | Forum