SEARCH UX / IT JOBS
Submit Your Resume
Call: 210-614-4198 | Email: email@example.com
Sr. Interaction Designer(16-00077)
Job Location: Mountainview, CA
Sr. Interaction Designers | Mountain View, CA | FT | Startup Exp. | Mobile/Touch Devices | Apply Today!
Bestica recruits User Experience professionals, and that very user-center focus influences everything we do! Our clients are exceptional in their respected fields and so are we. We are rock star wranglers, who are passionate about aligning the right talent with the right opportunity. We are seeking contract-to-hire several Interaction Designers for one of the largest consumer product companies in the world. You will work within a world-class, multi-disciplined, user experience team, and present to top leadership in a highly driven, innovative startup-like, agile environment as you improve upon existing products and conceptualizing and designing new products.
You will develop workflows, user task analysis, interaction flows, wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows, and high fidelity prototypes. You will be charged strategically to speak to the innovation of the company’s brand with an understanding of how each product is intricately connected and interactive. The ideal Interaction Designer will have a passion for creating designs which are simple, elegant and useful, as well as attractive, fun, and easy to use. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity based in the Bay Area. H1B Sponsorship is not available.
The role you will play:
• Transform strategic direction into high quality design output from total systems to individual elements
• Develop high-level creative concepts for projects; help to refine and further develop these concepts into complete, functional design systems
• Define user model and user interface for mobile devices and align them with other consumer product devices
• Partner with Visual and Motion Designers to conceptualize, design, build, and extend user experiences
• Work with UX researchers to design and observe user studies and translate research findings into insights and design improvements
• Create and present design solutions and strategies that bring the user story to life for a wide audience, including cross-functional teams
• Execute the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively balancing between business needs and customer benefit
• Contribute to the customer experience team’s design language and promote design thinking throughout the team while developing and championing guidelines, standards, and the user-centered design processes
• Gauge the desirability of new and existing products; make constructive suggestions for change
• Maintain cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current and future trends.
Ideally you will have:
• 5+ years of demonstrable experience in designing usable software experiences in an agile, startup-like product development environment
•Formal academic background in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, or related field, or commensurate work experience; advanced degree a plus
•Fluency with common design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote) for the creation of visual design artifacts and presentations
• Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats
• In-depth grasp of iterative prototyping as an essential part of the design process
• Agility in developing creative lo-fi to hi-fi digital concepts for projects; help to refine and further develop these concepts into complete, functional design systems and relay these concepts to teammates
• Diverse project experience in concept ideation, UI concepting/wireframing, design strategy, and working across multiple form factors
• Strong skills in mediating and resolving competing requirements and designs
• Solid consumer product design experience for mobile and touch devices
• Experienced in designing and shipping the product to market
• Ability to think strategically and translate brand, service and product requirements into holistic systems that effectively communicate
• Stellar at time management and fully capable of balancing project schedules within a fast-paced time sensitive work environment
• Fierce communicator (that also has a healthy dose of humility), who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story with eloquent verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative spirit who is open minded; driven with creating positive results with a positive mindset and a willingness to learn from multi-disciplinary teams
• Open to constructive criticism from various partners and to learn from a variety of perspectives
• High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity
• Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines.
To Apply: email resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Your portfolio must demonstrate systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
Visit Bestica’s career page to view the latest UX Design opportunities nationwide: http://www.bestica.com/main/careers.html
Bestica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
Copyright © 2012 Bestica Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contact US | Site Map | NewsRoom | Feedback
| Blogs | Forum